Sunday 4 September 2016

"White People Music"


Man, I have been asked this a lot.

I don't limit myself to one genre of music but it is only when I listen to pop or an alternative genre of music that I get asked this question. Though technically "white people music" isn't a genre, it is just a way of segregating people into groups. Music can be powerful but what is unity without segregation in this generation? 

Just a quick reminder that music has no race. Just because it may appeal to one race more than the other means nothing. Listen to what you like and enjoy, whether it is the most overplayed song on the radio or an unknown song from Soundcloud. Music is music. 

*listens to Lady Gaga*
  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BORED IMAGINATION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig